Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day.76- Onward

So I realized I never ended really at all. It's been a while since ive wroten anything here. more or less my leg is pretty much fully healed, still hurts once in a while but im done with physio and ive started run/walk intervals and im gearing up to play soccer in the spring!! everything is going peachy, finished my fitness assesment in time and now just waiting to hear if I got into the paramedic program or not! should be fun. if i didnt well currently I dont have a plan B so ill cross that bridge when it comes. im just happy my ankle is better. and before i close up, here are some pictures that show my summer with a broken ankle...













  

Well looking at these pictures make me so not miss having my fib broken! Good times, Good times, I really don't know what I would of done without all the help of my friends - laura, kayla, scott, matt&kayla, lisa and everyone else who made my summer bearable even though I was in my bed for 90% of the time. well i just hope that next year i can run my half marathon and maybe if im lucky the full but i figure ill start with a 5k and slowly move my way up. here's to hoping! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment