Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day.68-75(Wisdom Teeth and EMR Bridge Course)

Well during the week of my wisdom teeth I was out of it for the most part. I mean I was on drugs and well didnt really do much. I attempted studying for my EMR course which failed miserbly and that was good. Scott came over on sat or sun. I forget which day and we just relaxed and watched some tv shows as I was too drugged up and tired to do anything. Than I went to church on Sunday and that was good. Connections cafe happened and the food was amazing as usual. Than on monday I didnt do much but than it was the first night of this young adults thing at Willow Park and that was awesome! I went with Laura and I only knew 4 or 5 ppl, all thanks to Scott but I met some more ppl and that was fun. It was a really good evening. There was singing and the pastor gave a sermon type thing and than we got split up into small groups. I went with Scott's group which made sense anyways and some went to BP, others went to Kelly O's and got pachos. There was 4 of us. Im thinking this week there will prolly be more as the group kinda split up. So we shall see. My parents also came back on Monday so that was awesome to have them back. Quite nice to see them again. As much as I wish I got live by myslef without my broken leg, Im happy for the time  I spent on my own as it really made me grow as a person just experience life by myself. On tue the class started again. It was good day, pretty much finished off everything else needed to be covered.
 putting on the sager splint! I hate that thing. lol
 doing up the clamp shell!
 and that is Jake!
and Im giving glucogel to Ryan. He didnt like it very much. It was fun to do a diabeties call with him as he didnt like needles and I had to poke him!
Than the following day was just doing scenaries and getting ready for our pratical exams. We also had the MC test that day. We had to get 80% or more...we all failed! lol. Me and Ryan got 78% and the other 2 got in the 70's as well. However the questions we got wrong were all the same, mostly, and the ones we got wrong were the stuff we really didnt cover in class as there wasnt time and so from that Jason said that we could write it at the end of the day again, the same test or a differnet one the following day. We opted for the same test at the end of the day. We all passed! yay! I finished with 97%. The next day was the practicals! We had to do 2 and so we got split up into 2 groups and we did a CPR call. One was unwitnessed collapese and the other one was a witnessed collapse. Me and Jake were together and we got the witnessed collapse. Twas fun. We all passed that with 80%. Than the next one Jason chose 4 scenaries and we all choose one. We didnt know what we would get. The one scenario I got was the one I didnt want. It was the limb-threatening one. Because I had only did the sager splint once I really didnt know what to do with it and so that was my pratical. It was certianly stressful! However I managed to do it somehow and passed! With 80% yay! We all passed. Than I went home and it was so nice to just relax and know I didnt have to get up early! Than on Fri,  I slept in, I relaxed, I watched tv. It was my `day off`. It was nice to have a day of doing nothing!
As for my leg well physio has been going good. My foot is healing rapidly which is awesome! And it still hurts but its getting there. Shelly thinks that after next week I could prolly go down to one physio a week which would be awesome! I really hope thats possible. So that is my past week. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment