Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 23 - First Day in the Condo!

so i woke up not to late. about 7:30ish which is amazing for me. the past night was intense! i wrestled with those 8 pillows like no other! the issue i have is that i dont want them on the ground because i think their too pretty so i attempted to figure out a way to sleep in a super never used before comfortable bed. so i ended up having the 7 pillows stacked on one side! it worked out quite nicely.
 this is my now mostly organized room! closet jam packed with sweaters and soccer jerseys!
 my lovley desk and dresser(which has all my grad stuff on it!)
 the other side of my bed, its huge, too big for me. but thats okay, its super comfy :)
 i finally have a kitchen!! yay :D
and a lovely living room to use!
i think i will enjoy living here! this morning kayla came over and we hung out! i gave her the offical tour than we hung out by the pool! it was quite nice. than i watched some tv while my parents did some more moving of stuff in and out of the storage unit! than me and mom went and got groceries for me! crazy in coopers today! than got home and just had a lovely supper with carrots, snap peas, cheese smokies and perogies :) so good! i love meals like that. than i just organized my room some more and looked at my yr books...from gr.8-12. man does it bring back memories! like no other! good ones and funny ones and embarassing ones and so on...lol i miss high school. well sorta, kinda, in a way. but it was a pretty decent first day today. my parents are heading back to CB for a bit. so it should be good! another new chapter starting in my life today! cheerio! hasta luego :)

No comments:

Post a Comment