Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day.40-43 - Just Passed the 6 Week Mark.

Tues - Friday what did I do? in short I played video games, watched movies, played guitar, facebooked, ya thats really about it. I don't go out much because since I cant put pressure on my leg, well it's just easier if I dont go anywhere. Scott came over on thurs though and we played star wars! :) so fun! ive never played that game before but I def enjoyed it. We watched a few episodes of Last Man Standing, it was a pretty decent show. He went home and I went to bed. I think thursday was the most exciting day of my week. However im getting quite sick of doing the same thing over and over again, however that is about to change. For my paramedic stuff, well im taking my HCP certificate now on sept.11! and than ill be taking an EMR Bridge Course from sept.17-19 and 25-27 from Frontline First Aid and Emergency Training. I figured I might as well get a refresher course in since I'm starting to apply for the JIBC PCP Program next yr and the application has to be sent in sometime between sept.4-oct.19 and so once I do that, hopefully I get in and voila my career as a paramedic can take off! however for one of the things that was a requirement was a physical assessment test. Now the issue as all of you know is that I cant walk right now and im in awful shape. So I thought I was screwed but God is good and I emailed them and explained my dilema that I couldnt have it done by that time because of this, they said that as long as I send it in before Nov.26  I'd be okay. I was super happy when I heard that! So it might actually work out after all! Now its time to do all the application. Well at least I have time considering I spend most of my time on the couch! Woohoo that is this week.
these are some pictures I took this week of sunsets! I thought I'd share them with y'all!



I really like the sky in this one!
Cheerio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment