Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day.37-39

Sat came around and what did I do? I actually cant really remember...im pertty sure I played video games, I attempted to play taylor swift songs on the guitar...I really suck at the strumming. cords are fine for me, its strumming that gets me everytime! I hung out with Scott that day, i took the bus to kelowna and I went for 6 to hang out with him till he finished work. He was closing but I ran into Mike instead and we ended up talking which is awesome! Mike is one of Scott's best friends and I enjoyed getting the chance to talk to him and get to know him just a little bit better! than Scott finished and we just chilled at his house, watched some community. we finished season 3 and i love that show! I highly reccommend it! than he drove me home and that was that.
Sunday I went to church and it was Steve and Heidi`s last time there as they are going back to Israel again for the coming up yr! Ima gonna miss them but thats really cool there going there for various things. I just chilled at home the rest of the day and my parents came home from Florida about 7 in the evening and that was nice to see them! My brother arrived home from his work at 230am as they had to drive all the way from where he was working out of.
Monday I hung out with my parents, we went to Kelowna and I had my orthopedic appointment. They were running an hr behind. I was suppose to be in at 115 but I got in at 2 instead and so that was okay, it was only a 15 min appointment. So 1hr and 15min of waiting for a 15min appointment, as I had to be there half an hr early! I found out I broke my fibula. I came out with good news, bad news and awful news. awful news - the doctor that saw me said he wouldnt of given me the instructions I got given the time I was there 4 weeks ago and because of that there has been a lot of rotation on my ankle area and the bone really hasnt done much at all...its improved a bit but it should of done more in 4 weeks and so that was kinda sucky to hear. the xrays they took looked almost identical to the ones 5 weeks ago! :( bad news - i have to keep pressure of my leg for 2 weeks, until at least my next orthopedica appointment on sept.4. its gonna be weird because im use to walking on my robo leg and so now I cant walk on it. good news - I have a note from the doctor that I can return to work on "light duties" and beside it, it says no weight bearing. so by the looks of it I will be sitting on a stool only and staying there for my time at work since I can only do production that way. im happy though cause at least I get the chance to earn some money so thats nice!
after I got to see my brother for a bit since he was around and that was lovely! than later on I took the bus to Kelowna and met up with Scott. at Kelly O's they have a 2 for 1 appy deal on after 9 so we went there and met up with Mike/Kaitlyn(engaged), Andrew/Caroline(dating), and so the way we ended up sitting was the girls on one side and the boys on the other side facing the girls. We ordered food and I had chicken lips and pachos! so good!!! :) he than drove me home and that was that! that was my most intresting Monday.
pachos are sooo good! Scott loves them, there his favorite food I think!
and thats the restaurant! so good! I highly reccommend it!
cheerio! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment