Monday, September 3, 2012

Day.44-52

A whole week since I've updated last, I know there getting longer and longer between but thats because really nothing new or exciting has really been happening. However this week has been a bit more exciting than most. Of course theres the video games, attempted guitar, its really hard to do strumming by yourself, facebook etc..however for video games, ive been doing super awesome in ratchet and clank! Getting a lot of platinum bolts, skill points, mega weapons...its great. and yesterday Scott introduced me to borderlands! which is a super awesome game. I love it. really addictive, we played for a while and than he dropped me off at home. The past week I have been studying a decent amount, well trying to. I know the major bones in the body now so Im getting somewhere. I started filling out my application form for my paramedic stuff and I pretty much have everything except for one more reference letter and a 75$ deposit. so everything is going peachy! Im actually so nervous and more or less worried about getting the fitness assesment done in time as I still cant walk but hopefully, actually I know that if God wants me to do the paramedic thing next yr, he will make it happen and he will help me and give me the ability to be fit enough to pass the asssement and hand it on time! I finally went grocery shopping - thank you to Kayla who helped, greatly appreciated! I also found out that my wisdom teeth need to go. Which is good cause they hurt and I want them gone. Actually Im kinda stoked to be super drugged up, always wanted to be so now here's my chance, and Kayla's mom said she could drive me and stay with me and help me when Im drugged up and Im super thankful for that. Church on sunday was good and I got to see my brother finally on Sunday and that was awesome. He moved into his new condo which is actually on the same floor as us which is kinda ironic but Im happy that's he close once again. My leg has been doing okay, it seems easier to stand in the shower which is good and so I'm hoping that means theres actually a sign of improvement when the next xrays come which is on tue! only time will tell! cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment