Monday, September 17, 2012

Day. 57-63

 UPDATE ON LEG: started physio last week, we have a long way to go, lets just say I wont be doing any running or soccer prolly for the rest of the yr which sucks but what can you do? The exercises really make me work my foot and they hurt it. It's still swollen a bit and its painful sometimes. I have 2 physio appointments this week so hopefully theres been some noticable improvement! But God has the timing all set out for this so I will trust him since he knows what he's doing!
So my week went by a bit faster this time. There was still the usual video games, movies, facebook, guitar and all that fun stuff! on tuesday I went to a HCP course at the red cross station and I passed and now am a certified Health Care Provider. It's pretty epic. I need a updated one for my paramedic application. Im just waiting on one from Jen, my boss at work and hopefully if all goes well I will send it in on thurs or friday this week! :) yay! thats exciting. on that day I also got my EMR stuff for the EMR Bridge course Im taking this week and next and so I had 5 days to go through the whole book and worksheets for it. It was pretty intesne. However I did all of it in 4 days and had Sunday to relax which was nice!
 thats the book I had to go through! and read all of it!
this was after day 2 of doing stuff and it was just insane the amount I went through. Granted I had no life but at least I was able to do it!
On friday it was Justin's birthday, who is Kayla's boyfriend and so I went to his house with Laura a bit later and there was bonfire, smores, hottub, country music, and just a bunch of awesome ppl. Meet some new guys and they were cool. Also during the week I went to beasley and looked at the sunset and went star gazing! its pretty awesome!
                                                                     They are super pretty! and i enjoy looking at them!
That is my week in a nutshell! This one should be intresting! And almost done week 10. I cant believe its been that long already!


No comments:

Post a Comment