Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day.55-56

So on friday I woke up, went for a swim, went in the hottub, had a shower and than watched some 24 and studied a bit. I love pools because not only is it therapeutic but you can put all your weight on your bad foot and not feel a thing! :D In the evening went down to Beasley and looked at the stars! It was quite nice! I enjoy doing that. That same day I was looking at running stuff online from Sport Check and the tings I would like to have for running, well let's just say I need to somehow get 540$. Oh joy, good thing I'm hopefully going back to work next week!! There was a lot of shooting stars last night, it was pretty epic!
 Today I got up, went shopping and had a most awkward bus ride there. So I left the condo late and barley made it to the bus on time, the doors had closed and everything, it was great. So anyways I was on the bus and most of the seats were taken so I had to take an awkward in the middle one that had no sides or anything and my crutches kept sliding everywhere. Than this guy came on and sat beside me on one of those chairs so now im squished and he reeked of cigerattes and weed or something along those lines. It was awful and I almost gagged cause I do not like the smell of that stuff but of course I couldnt move cause there was no seats available and when there was, there was always more ppl getting on so itjust didnt work out. So I had that all until I got off the stop at Coops. Fun times...anyways I go shopping, say hi to everyone and start going to the bus stop....end up missing the bus and so than having to go back to Coops, stick my groceries in the cooler and more or less chill there for an hr while waiting cause there really wasnt any other place I could go. I wore my robo boot and than I was able to walk around and grab groceries as I didnt need to use my crutches. Than finally I caught the bus and than I went home, went for swim, showered ate lunch - pasta in the shapes of disney princesses! I was quite stoked!
its epic sauce!
anyways than i did the same old same old. studied, ratchet and clank and than went down to beasley and looked up at the stars again, I love doing that, even though I cant stay overlly long because it gets cold but its nice to get outside. I saw a lotta shooting stars again! :) it was fun. than I went to bed and fell asleep very fast cause I was quite. well there you have it...9.5weeks done diddly done! cheerio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment