Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day.53-54 - Start of the Recovery Period - Week 9

So this the start of my 9th week and its a recovery one. Yesterday I went to my orthopedic appointment. Of course the buses made it fun going there, the Lake Country one was late and than the 97xpress broke down and we had to wait for another at UBCO and than it came, about 10-15min late we left, where Kayla picked me up at the Queensway station and took me to the hospital. So instead of being half an hr early, I got to be less than 10min, and thus my appointment was at 2, but I didnt get in until about 2:20-25ish. I got an xray, and than waited for the doctor to come talk to me.
 yay for xrays. i dunno if those are the most recent ones or not, they were up on the screen when I came in.
 when the doctor came in he pulled up those ones.
 and theres my legs now, noticbly differnet but at least I can wear 2 flipflops now!
The doctor said it was pretty much healed and that I didnt need the robo boot anymore! that was exciting news and so than I got him to fill out this return to work thing and cost me $20, kinda sucked but at least I hopefully get to start work next week! and than I went home and ditched the boot and havnt touched it since! however its hard for me to walk normally as its super stiff and sore still the bone but still hopefully sooner than not I can finally do my fitness assesment! :) anyways I went home, ate food, watched some 24, played some ratchet and clank and than woke up the next morning and went to my doctors appointment! I wanted to get a referal for physio so that our insurance covers it! I start physio on monday so Im kinda excited for that! I also finally went into the pool and hottub at our condo area. its really good for me to be swimming and walking in the pool as its good strengthening for my leg! it felt so nice, I have really been missing out this summer. I finally went swimming..in sept but still at least I got to before it got too cold!
 pretty pretty down at beasley!
 random sunset photos!
 the colors are so pretty!
I enjoy taking photos!
for the rest of today I dont have much planned, prolly study some more, prolly play video games and watch 24. I love that show! its so good! but thats really it! cherrio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment