Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 2!

So I woke up super achy and sore and it just sucked. I was so tired but so much in pain that I couldnt get back to sleep. so i attempted my first shower....that was intresting in itself. attempting to get my  clothes off and than putting on the shower thing over my cast so it woudlnt get wet took a super long time and didnt help the pain, if anything it made it worse. honestly taking clothes off and changing them are such a pain at this time, just becuase i have to be so very careful with my cast and it doesnt help how im not that flexable so trying to reach to pull something down or up my leg without it touching the floor....its not the easiest thing! however i sat in the shower and had a beautiful shower. it has never felt so good. it felt so good to get clean and feel clean and honestly the most comfort ive had since this cast was sitting in that shower with my bad leg dangling out and hot water going on me. i was so tempted to stay in there but i knew that i needed to get on with my day and all the many things I was gonna do...i than called work and figured stuff out, no sick pay i get, in fact i dont get anything so no income for the next couple months. i than did a wordsearch, theres a tiny book i found and ima gonna do one everyday as theres like 68 of them or something. thats my plan. and I posted on fb seeing if anyone had a guitar I could use and Cody( a guy who use to work in the deli at coopers) does and brought one over for me! he even taught me how to tune it! :) than i bought it off him! woohoo i have a guitar and all the trimmings with it! for only $100.
 theres dori my guitar! dori was the name that came with it so im keeping it!
 thats the backside of the guitar! so cool!
 than i ended up playing some rachet and clank and was super tired.
 thank you to scott, my most awesome boyfriend, who moved the tv and ps2 to my room and hooked it up for me! :)
 so than all afternoon kinda light napped, waking up to any noise from my phone which is good because i didnt wanna sleep to much. kayla upstairs surprised me with a lemondae from timmys! :)
thank you kayla!
 it was so awesome! than i played guitar some. attempted to re learn mighty to save. so far so good! and than i ended up watching some OC than off to bed. the night sucked however, so far most nights are just with my leg and everything, i cant get a good enough sleep and i wake up all the time and cant get back to sleep and its just awful. o well, im sure with time it will improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment