Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day.13

Honestly I cant believe its only day 13. it seems so much longer than ive had this thing on my leg but really tomorow will be 2 weeks which is just super werid but what can you do...so yesterday i didnt do much of anything in the morning, just relaxed which is always good than in the afternoon emily picked me up and off we went to the beach! :)
 rolling down the hill! so fun!
 it didnt work out too well for me since of my leg i had to be super careful!
 we had hot shots! it was super good, i highly reccomend going there when in Cranbrook!
and than emily took my phone and took a bunch of random photos of herself, this is my favorite one!
and than we went our seperate ways and i ended up meeting up with colin who I met during my 2 months in between costa rican semesters and he was in traninig for a paramedic! exactly what i want to do. however now he is a fully qualified paramedic and works at the cranbrook station and so we met up and talked. we talked paramedic stuff, we talked non paramedic stuff and it was an awesome 2 hrs. i got so much more knowledge that i wouldnt of known otherwise if i havnt talked to him. hes a great guy, really nice and a great strong chrisitan which makes it all the better! than we parted ways and i went home and finished terminator 2 with my family! such a good movie. than i went to sleep, took me a while to sleep though. ever since coming here to cranbrook it takes me so much longer to fall asleep than back home and i dunno why. its weird but o well. that was my tue.

No comments:

Post a Comment