Monday, July 30, 2012

Day.18/19

 my my my, we have a lot to go through dont we....most of it though is packed up stuff, stuff waiting to go to the thrift store and what not
 the storage room, nicely done mom!
 and my room that ive used since ive been here...its so empty.
but what a good day its been. i havnt acutlaly had to do much because...of my ankle! whether thats a bad or good thing...who knows. but all i did was organize and sort through my things...i had a lot more than i expected...God has certinaly blessed me thats for sur! however you know its a good day when...you finally are kinda starting to walk on ur leg :) woohoo! with AND without crutches. granted i cant do it too much but im starting to walk awkwardly, it looks quite awkward but at least its the begginning! thank you Lord for rapid healing that seems to be taking place! the pain has also been limited these last couple days which im also so thankful for. overall its gettting better my summer. well getting there. hahaha! what made my day even better was because jaimun came over and gave me my race package!! woohoo :D i was super happy to get it! it came wiht my number, t0shirt and coupons for stuff, a magazine, some yummy energizing food and all that good stuff you get at a race :)
 theres me rocking my dirty feet t-shirt :)
 and my running buddy! jaimun is seriously one of the coolest guys i know. we run together and he ran extra hard apparently in the race just for me...so he says. but hes from england and one of my best guy friend here. we have fun together!
that was my day and well im kinda tired now so off to bed! toodle loodle everyone!
well all i can say, is my webcam kinda sucks at taking photos! oh well, this is me, saying goodnight and dont let the bed bugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment