Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day.3

So i really hope this one is more eventful...but what are the chances? highly unlikely I say! so i woke up so many times during the night and finally got a couple good hrs of sleep early/mid morning and than woke up at 10 and attempted another shower! well my leg got less wet than before which is super good. and its getting eeaiser to shower. but getting out and sticking on clothes is difficult. it took me a while...but i finally made it. than i played some guitar, kayla invited me for french toast and so i had a nice breakfast than i came back downstairs and played guitar till scott came! we than sat on my bed and played rachet and clank! twas fun. than i went to a staff party at Darlas house and that was good! good to see a bunch of the ppl before not seeeing them for a while because of my foot!



 cooking up burgers!
 than we have those guys...
 playing some football and soccer!
 meagan jumped into the lake to get the soccer ball!
there was also some volleyball!
than i went home and watched a few episodes of the OC before heading off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment