Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 6 -8

So tue I just relaxed and did what I normally did and than in the evening it was a youth meeting!
 me and lisa ate the pizza on the back of the pick-up since i coudnt really sit on the ground!
 the rest were on the floor on some blankets!
and than this is my attempted picture of our table of goodies! awkward one person got caught in it!
than on wed was one of the most enjoyable days yet! i went to an appointment at the orthopedic place and my cast came off!
this was my foot when the cast came off!
scott than came and picked me up and than we went to get a robo boot!
this is what i get to wear for the rest of my time with a broken ankle!
however they said it would maybe only be about 5 weeks now. which is a huge difference! and than me and scott just drove around, grabbed timmys and just hung than he dropped me off at city park and i met up with laura and kayla!
 having fun!
 took a lot of random photos!
and comparision of my legs! lol
than i went to my soccer game than went home and slept.
today i went to lauras house and we made smoothies and grilled cheese! it was great than i just packed and got ready to leave for cranbrook! and now im off to bed! night!

No comments:

Post a Comment