Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 9/10

So early in the morning..well about 10ish left my house - some family friends who were going to their cabin near cranbrook- picked me up and away we went! i was in the backseat beside a most lovely travelling companion - tucker!!
 thats tucker. he enjoyed coming over into my space!
 we had some beef jerky!
 than his but slide over into my leg space!
 however for a tiny bit he was just lying there in his own space!
 thats my leg
 and for the last hr or so, tucker wanted his head on my lap...it was an experience!
my parents than picked me up and off we went to huckleberrys for supper! twas good!
my dad took my phone and took pics of me, i gave up smiling after a while...
than i was at home and me and katie ended up going to a drivein movie theatre! we watched grease!
i love being here in cranbrook!
and than after that I went back to the house and got ready for bed.
and this is what my foot looked like after taking it out of the robo boot!
than the next day me and katie went to the farmers market and went to a thrift store! i got a neon orange sweater!

thrift shopping!
than i went home and after rebecca was done work we went to the beach!!!
 first arriving at the beach!
 it was quite nice!
 tanning time! it was quite sunny!
we had a lot of fun!
we met joy and 2 other girls there and we hung out and than after went to dq for some food! i had some cheeseburgers and a blizzzard! so good! than me and rebecca parted ways and i hung out with katie! we went to walmart and i got pushed around in a wheelchair!
 theres me in a wheelchair!
 thank you katie for the lovely ride!
I than went home and watched part of dumb and dumber with my folks than off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment