Monday, July 23, 2012

Day.11

 well this was my leg last night after taking off the robo boot...so gross! lol
so woke up and having a bath is getting eaiser! however night time is still a pain because my leg aches like no other. and off to church i went. i saw a bunch of the young adult ppl and that was super awesome. its always nice to see and keep up with them. afterwards i went to MCD's with some of the young adults. it was the 2 brandons, katie, oliver, scott and me. it was fun. and we have plans to see the dark knight rises something this week. by the looks of it potentially thurs. im just waiting on a text from brandon to find out when and what not. im excited because scott and brandon havnt seen it so i have ppl to see it with that hanvt seen it like me! yay! and than after i went to the hertiage inn as that was were my parents were with some ppl that lived in hinton with us. they were living out at their cabin for a few weeks. they offered to take me on their boat! im super excited because even though i cant tube :( i can at least go on the lake and thats something!! woohoo! afterwards i went home and just chilled, didnt do much. my head hurt and my leg was hurting a bit more. the joy of having a broken ankle. however i did get a skype call with my roomie texican from 1st sem of Porta so that was super exciting!! it was soo nice to talk to her, and just catch up on each others lives and what not and ya it was a great hr. afterwards i had some ice cream and than off to bed! i actutally had a decent sleep sort of. there was a few times when i woke up and moved my foot wrong and i was in just so much pain. it wasnt fun at all! and however bonus points was when i attempted to turn on my side, not fully but enough to be comfortable and i was so  happy that i could turn my leg on its side, granted i have to be careful not to have anything pushing down on it or pushing it down to hard but it worked out good for the most part and i was super excited! but that was my sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment